Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Driving, Driving, Driving . . .

So we're driving along and it's time for Carly to have a bottle. So, I am making up the bottle in the front seat from a gallon of water, baby rice and a can of dry baby formula. I get the water poured into the bottle, put a few scoops of rice in and go to open the brand new can of formula and it explodes in my face--powder everywhere. I guess the can pressurized the higher we drove. It hit me from my face down to my feet and we are at least 30 minutes from the exit where we planned for gas. Rob offers (thru his laughter) to pull over so I can jump out and shake off. I decline. I can be a good sport for 30 minutes, and I was.

When we got to the gas station he had Julie jump out first so she could take a picture of me covered in baby formula powder so I could post it with this blog. I let her take the picture but I'm not a good enough sport to post it! Ha! I get the last laugh!

No comments: