Thursday, June 25, 2009

CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS

I was folding laundry tonight in the living room and Carly was on a tear. She was being so funny. She would come running by the couch and grab something I folded and run off with it. So, I would see her coming and try putting my hands over the top of the folded items and telling her "NO" but this one time she managed to grab a couple pairs of Rob's briefs. She kept running from the living room into the front room and disappeared for about a minute and then came running out with a pair of briefs pulled over the top of her head. I thought I would die laughing. Julie and I had to chase her down to get them off her head and away from her. She was giggling the whole time she was running around with them. Oh my goodness. What a funny girl! She just keeps us laughing.

No comments: