Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Dad! Again.

This is my favorite picture of me and my Dad. My Dad is one of my Hero's. He has worked hard his entire life to provide for his family--harder probably than he should have, but he has a strong work ethic. He taught that work ethic to all of his daughters and it has been a blessing in our lives. My Father is an honest man. He doesn't gossip about others and he can't stand to listen to gossip. (I wish I had picked up that trait--I'm still working on it.) He is as dependable as the day is long. If he tells you he will do something, consider it done. He will do whatever it takes to accomplish it. My Dad is a great man. I love that about him. I could have one of those bumper stickers that say "MY DAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR DAD!" OK, now don't take that personally, my dad is just really, really great. I can't help it.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! I LOVE YOU! NANCY

No comments: