Monday, June 1, 2009

THE MASTER PHOTOGRAPHER STRIKES AGAIN

My friend Lori took these pictures about a month ago, maybe two and she lives an hour and a half away. I hadn't gotten back to her house to order them so she decided to just order some and give them to me as a birthday present (early). I found that out when I called her earlier this week to make arrangements to go down and pick out pictures. When I talked to her on the phone she told me she had a lady that had been in ordering some pictures Lori had taken of her family and she saw Carly's pictures and asked if she could order some of them. Isn't that funny--in sort of a strange, weird sort of way?

My baby is a beauty, isn't she? Well, at least I think so!




1 comment:

Shelli Sivert said...

Yes, she is so beautiful! Oh, a little girl in a tu-tu! (Shelli)