Saturday, April 5, 2008

WOW

So, I was a little crabby last night. Grrr. Sorry. No sleep and being annoyed will do that to a person. I've had some good naps today and I'm in a much better mood. D4 watched D5 for us so Hubby and I had a lazy Saturday afternoon nap. It was wonderful. Then we rewarded D4 by taking her to a movie. We took D5 with us too--so it was her first movie. She slept all the way through it--so that was good. I just held and loved on her all the way through the movie. I'm a mommy and I love it.

Have I told you how adorable my baby is? Well she is. Adorable that is. She's singing her poo song for me right now. I wish you could hear her. She's so funny. Although, it's a good thing this isn't smellivison . . . if you know what I mean. Ba dum bum.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

She is very adorable! It was fun to meet her last week. :)