Thursday, April 3, 2008

Long Night Longer Day

D5 went to sleep at midnight, woke up at 4:00 a.m. and hasn't had anything but tiny catnaps since then and it's nearly 11:30 p.m. now. It's almost like someone slipped some NoDoze in her formula. Her eyes are wide open and she's not even tired! It doesn't seem to be a problem for her but her Momma is wasted.

Hubby stopped just short of slamming his finger in the car door today and tore his index finger pretty good. He ended up with 4 stitches in it. Lucky for him he was just leaving a hospital when it happened so he headed into the ER to have it stitched. Then he came home and took D5 for me for a couple hours so I could have a nap. I love my hubby.

Tomorrow is D2's 21st birthday! The newlyweds are doing well. We are going to celebrate her birthday together. Rumor has it she's missing us. I think that means she missing her new little sis--but I am going to take it to mean she misses all of us.

D5 just fell asleep. Night all!

No comments: