Tuesday, April 8, 2008

To Be Seen or Not To Be Seen . . .

That is the question. I've had this idea that on this blog I was a little like the neighbor (Mr. Wilson) on Tooltime whose face you never got to see. I kind of like the mystery of not fully revealing myself. It lets me get away with more than I would otherwise--at least that's the theory. Or at least that was how it started out.

However, I've had a few requests and at least one demand that I stop changing the names of the innocent (or guilty-as they may be) to alpha-numeric characters and just plain tell you who I'm talking about. Apparently, even those who know who I'm talking about can't keep track easily between D1 and D5. Plus, I'm told half the reason people turn to your blog is look at the pictures you're posting.

Well, anyway--if you see us turn around and wave anytime soon or if you start to hear real names in the text you'll understand why. So, I'll probably be seeing you around . . .

No comments: