Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Walk on By

Carly and I took our first walk today. It was such a nice day out that I got her stroller out and we went for a nice long walk. It was warm but also windy enough to have a nice breeze cool us off as we were walking. Her stroller has a nice cover over her to protect her from the sun so she did really well. It was great to get out and get some exercise.

It's weird though, we are expecting a cold front in overnight so we may get some snow showers. Well you know what they say, hang around here for ten minutes and the weather will change!

1 comment:

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Hi there... I was on our mutual friend's (Queen Zippergut) blog and I, being the spy blogger that I am, I kept clicking until I found your cute blog. So I hope you excuse my nosiness but I wanted to thank you for linking to my art blog. :)

Weird huh.