Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Need A Break

from all the election hype. I mean we are 7 months away from the general election--don't you think we could handle a 6 week news black-out where we don't hear the names Clinton, Obama or McCain? I know I sure could and I wouldn't be any worse for wear. Do you notice the news doesn't really change--it's always the same--I mean, the names get rearranged--but it's the same old garbage and frankly, I'm just tired of hearing it. I'd be more likely to give a campaign donation if they would just be quiet for a while. Actually, that's not really true either. I think they all have too much money as it is. It's just all so disheartening. Am I the only one bugged by all the election infighting? Honestly, I'm so tired of hearing the candidates turn each others statements into something other than what they said. Are there no honest politicians? OK, that was a dumb question. Over and out.

No comments: