Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Bewitching Hour

It's midnight and the I just got the baby to sleep. She's been going to sleep a whole hour earlier than normal the last few days. Yay! She's also been sleeping 6-8 hours since we've been adding a little rice cereal to her bottle. So, not only is she sleeping a little more but so are we. That has been so nice!

Carly is at such a fun stage. She is really aware of people right now and she loves to be talked to and touched. She coos and talks back--of course not in our language--in her own special blend of sounds and songs. It's so cute. She also makes the funniest faces and she smiles so sweetly.

I am loving being a mom to this sweet baby. I feel like I am on cloud nine some days. For a while I thought I would never get this opportunity and it is just so amazing. I am so grateful for a supportive and loving husband and family and for my Heavenly Father who blessed us with this miracle. She is just so absolutely amazing and I love her soooooooo much!

No comments: