Tuesday, May 19, 2015

TEXTING 1, 2, 3 . . .

Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids for us tonight while we went to Aunt Susan's for a presentation she wanted us to see. Grandma was invited too but she offered to babysit if we would take notes for her.

The kids weren't didn't want mommy to leave them but they had fun cutting watermelon with Grandma and she made them pizza for dinner. That didn't stop the scolding when we got home a little later than they thought we should have. I have two little ones with strong opinions.

Tomorrow I am baking cupcakes for my friend's son's wedding dinner. This is the same friend who made my wedding dress ten years ago. Somehow cupcakes don't really equate to sewing a wedding dress but since I don't have that skill (and her son would look silly in a wedding dress anyway) baking will have to do. I am relieved though that she is going to ice and decorate them herself since I am a true novice at that.

Grandma and I finally went and got her and Grandpa a "smart" phone yesterday. We are now in the process of getting it figured out. It's actually the same kind I have but it's a couple levels smarter than mine so it does some things even mine doesn't do. Hopefully, we can figure it out without too much pain! The best thing is Grandma is learning how to text! So if you get a text from her soon it's real!



No comments: