Friday, May 22, 2015

MAMA CAN'T TALK

 I haven't felt well at all today. Last night I knew I was either coming down with something or the pollen count was really high and my allergies were out of control. I woke up this morning and knew it was the former. I've been coughing my head off and I only have a partial voice. What I do have is this really crackle-y sounding voice that is even hard for me to listen to and hurts a bit when I speak. There, I'm done whining. I feel better. Thank goodness it's the weekend and hubby's home!

Susan and her daughter Ashley came up and helped Grandpa for several hours today. Grandma made dinner for everyone before they left.

The best part of the day though was that I had two very cuddly kids all day. They don't like it when mommy is sick. Jono took care of me most of the morning. He curled up with me in bed and we looked at books and he got me things I needed. Nurse Carly replaced him when school let out. She's very tenderhearted and always worried when mommy doesn't feel good. So, she has to stay right with me. Two very sweet kiddos.

Well, since my nurses have been put to bed, I guess I'd better get some rest myself. Night, night.








No comments: