Wednesday, May 27, 2015

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY BUT HOW YOU SAY IT. NAH--IT'S WHAT YOU SAY!

Jono woke up much earlier than usual this morning and came in and snuggled in bed with Rob and me. He actually fell sound asleep again and when I got up to get Carly ready and run her to school he stayed asleep. I shut the door quietly and left him in my room while I took her. I was hoping he would still be sleeping when I got back because I was really exhausted and wanted to sleep a little longer. He was and I did.

When we finally started to wake up. He said to me kind of groggily, "Mom, where's Carly?" I said, "She's at school?" He said, "Did you take her?" I said, "Yes." (Now, this whole conversation occurred without him really even opening his eyes. He was still kind of snuggled in next to me. So, he hadn't even gotten a good look at me yet.) Then he says, "Well, good thing they didn't make fun of what you were wearing!" Lol! Good thing I love this kid!



No comments: