Monday, January 20, 2014

IROBOT, NOROBOT

I almost bought a robot tonight. Truly I did. It was a robot that vacuums your floors all by itself. You can schedule it to vacuum way in advance. It avoids doors, walls, stairs, furniture. It works on carpets and non-carpeted areas. I was really looking forward to it as I hate to vacuum. Had my shopping trip all planned. Went there purposely to get it, got all the way to the check stand with it, then changed my mind! What?!

Yep, something happened between putting it in my cart and shopping through the rest of the store. I decided it was a luxury. I mean who am I to need a ROBOT that vacuums my floors. My arms and legs aren't broken! I have a vacuum upstairs and Grandma has one downstairs. (In fact, so do I.) Hmm. I'm not only blessed, I'm spoiled. I felt rather silly once I realized what I had in my cart~so, I didn't get it after all. Now that I think of it~those darned vacuum robots are probably just another spy tool the NSA is using to get info on us! Ha! I beat 'em this time! I didn't bite! OK, whatever. I still didn't get it. Lol.

So, I guess I will have to either make myself vacuum my floors or try that old Tom Sawyer trick on the kids and see if I can't get them to do it for me. Hahaha!

No comments: