Saturday, November 23, 2013

WHAT A GOOD KID!

It's very cold here. We had a nice Saturday where for once Rob was not on-call. He and I tried to work our way through mountains of old paperwork to file it and or trash it. (I'm a recovering paper-collector.) Paper drives me nuts. I never know what I can throw away and what I have to keep. Gah!

Rob and I traded headaches today but in between doing that we watched the BYU-Notre Dame game. Then we took the kids to a Trampoline Park they'd been begging to go to. Plus, Carly had gotten a free ticket for being a good citizen at school at school this week so we needed to let her get her reward. Then afterward we took them out to dinner, again with a certificate she had for a free kid's meal for being good. She really is a good kid.

Grandma and Grandpa have been pretty low-key today. I don't think any of us left the house until evening-and then it was just us to go do our thing. I guess none of us are crazy abou the cold. Go figure. At least we didn't have snow today! Keeping our fingers crossed!

No comments: