Thursday, October 24, 2013

NOT TOO FAST!

Well, today I got Crazy Hair day right! Yay for me! Rob and I ended up making a quick run to Provo this evening so we got to see Julie for a bit and say Hi to Susan and Russ.

Grandma and Grandpa got out for a ride today just to run a few errands. It was a gorgeous day here. The leaves have turned here already but it was warm enough that people were out in shirt sleeves. I hope it continues for at least a little bit. It's almost like getting a little extra bit of Spring weather. I love it.

Today after I picked Jono up from pre-school I let his friend Ellie come over for lunch and to play for awhile. I put their lunch on the table and Ellie said a quick prayer. As soon as she finished Jono let her know it was a little to quick to meet standards. Lol. He said, "Not too fast! Jesus doesn't like it too fast!" Oh my word. Only from the mouth of a four year old! Hahaha!

No comments: