Sunday, October 27, 2013

LITTLE MAN STRIKES AGAIN

My cute little boy was so sweet to me in church this morning. He climbed in my lap, snuggled really close and asked, "Mama, when I grow up will you marry me?" He said it with such genuineness that it made my heart melt. I was trying to find the words to tell him it probably wasn't such a good idea, and he sensed that was what was coming so he repeated his question but this time with a great big PUH-LEASE? at the end. Although, I didn't get a chance to really answer him because by this time Daddy had heard the question and little man was treading on Daddy's territory, lol!

Daddy stepped right up and answered him for me. He told him he was too late he had already married me and he'd have to find his own wife! Jono took it okay since he had his Mom to hold him. Lol! He's such a cute little man. I think I suggest he wait at least a few more years before he runs off and gets hitched.

No comments: