Sunday, September 23, 2012

SUNDAY . . .

Our trip to the zoo yesterday kind of wiped us out so we haven't done much today. I did work on Carly's hair a bit. I am trying to learn some braiding styles and techniques. So far, I am doing fairly well with some very simple ones. I don't know if I will ever master the harder ones but as long as I can put her hair into some type of style I think I will feel okay about it. I will probably have to take her to someone to have the harder ones done.

I really never understood what African American women go through to make their hair look nice. Depending on their type of hair, they work very hard and put a lot of time and effort into it. They have been so creative it is absolutely amazing to me.

Well, there really isn't much to tell you about today. We have been very lazy and there is nothing to report.
Grandma and Grandpa are doing fine, as are we. Take care everyone!




No comments: