Wednesday, September 26, 2012

!EM OT YAD AIXELSYD YPPAH

So, tomorrow is my birthday. I've never been one to dread birthdays but the years have started to pile up and that does make one want to verbally adjust the number when asked how old you are going to be. I thought I had the perfect solution for that until I told Rob my plan. I told him I was going to start being dyslexic--that way I'd only be 25 this year. Without missing a beat, my quick thinking hubby said but what are you going to do next year when you are 35, and the next year when you are 45 and the next year when you are 55, and the next year when you are 65 . . . OKAY, OKAY . . . STOP! I GET IT ALREADY! Back to the drawing board. I'm just going to be a day older tomorrow. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Happy Birthday to me. Lol!

No comments: