Tuesday, September 11, 2012

KARMA'S ON MY TAIL . . .

Jono had soccer tonight and we were not far into the game when it became apparent he wasn't focusing very well. The ball got kicked out of bounds and several of the boys, including Jono, went after it. Only when the group returned with the ball, one little boy was missing. I'll bet you can guess which one? Yep, you got it. I scanned the area where they had gone to get the ball and there was my little munchkin - watching some biker's ride their bikes and day dreaming about riding with them, I'm sure! We yelled and hollered to get his attention as the game went on without him, but finally I had to send Rob over to get him.

We had several little moments like that throughout his short game, but I think this had to be my favorite. It happened a couple of times and I caught this one on camera. The first time he was not facing my direction and was way at the other end of the field. His coach finally righted his shirt and turned him around to play. This time, I caught the photo and then we made him/them start playing again. Lol! It's probably a good thing they don't keep score at this age. You can see he's not really competitive - at least at sports yet. Hahaha!

I'm pretty sure there is a future class clown in this child. Karma has it in for me on that one--and danged if I didn't earn it. I could name several teachers who would testify to that but I won't bother. I'll just admit my guilt and tell you I'm sure I'm going to pay dearly. ;} (Oh my goodness, his poor teachers--I can already hear them. I think, I shall feign innocence. Lol!)



That's my boy-er, um, his Dad's boy! Lol!

Actually, he's a lot like his Grandpa was when he was little! Here comes trouble!




No comments: