Sunday, September 16, 2012

SAY WHAT?

I'm thinking I missed something yesterday while we were shooting and maybe there were howitzers going off on either side of us. Grandpa says he's only recovered about 25% of his hearing since we got back. Yikes! Seriously though, it did take me about three hours to feel like I could hear normally again. It really is so loud when people are shooting weapons right next to you--and you come away feeling, at the very least, really fuzzy even with ear protection in your ears.

I sure hope his hearing loss is only temporary but if it happens to stick--I'm thinking my sister's and I can use it to our advantage. I can't think of a better time for us to start fessing up to all the things we did as kids that we weren't supposed to. Can you? Hee, hee, hee! 

No comments: