Sunday, May 6, 2012

READY FOR SUNSHINE

Today didn't work out exactly as planned. I was supposed to teach Sunday School but I went to bed not feeling so hot and woke up feeling the same. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband so I handed my lesson plan over to him and turned over and went back to sleep . . . at least until Jono got up. Then we hung out together until everyone got home and I went back to bed again. Rob got called out after church and ended up working until around 5 or so and I finally got up again around 7 p.m.. I still don't feel great but I am better than I was.

Mom made a big pot of ham and beans today so thankfully I didn't have to cook either. It's nice when things kind of work together for your good when you aren't feeling well. Hopefully, things will be better tomorrow.

We were supposed to get a hard freeze the last few nights but it never materialized. Thank goodness! It's way too late in the Springtime for that! Time for warmth! That's my vote anyway! I'm ready for Sunshine.

No comments: