Wednesday, May 30, 2012

THE DENTIST

I spent a third of the day at the dentist -- at least it felt that way. Carly, Jono and I had appointments to get our teeth cleaned and they were slow as the dickens. Carly cooperated but, of course, Jono did not want to play. In the end, he did but it was not his first choice.

Feels like I spent the rest of the day doing laundry but it wasn't quite that long. Rob is on-call this week and got called out once this evening already. Hopefully, he can sleep through the night without a call.

Julie's graduation is at noon tomorrow. Grandma and Grandpa are planning on going, too. I'm hoping it's not a long ordeal as we are planning on taking Carly and Jono, too. I wouldn't dare try that without Rob--but he's going to be there so it should be O.K.

Well, that's about it for today. More tomorrow. :)

No comments: