Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A PRETTY GREAT DAY!

Still had one lethargic child and one sick child all day today--and then had another one come home from school sick. However, I did have one great thing happen today. I was supposed to go an hour from home and work in the cannery for a two and a half hour shift this afternoon. My friend and I got a late start and got there just a little late but when we did we got a very pleasant surprise. Usually, you go do the work on one day and have to go back a couple weeks later to pick up your order. Turned out, the shifts a few days before us completed all the work and we were able to pick up all our stuff today! So, my friend and I  - - - wait for it - - - went out for a leisurely dinner. We took our time. We talked and laughed -- and drove home in NO. BIG. HURRY. LOL! HA! HA! HA! Overall it turned out to be a pretty great day!

No comments: