Thursday, March 29, 2012

JUST WHEN I WAS READY FOR A BORING EVENING AT HOME . . .

Jonathon got into something he shouldn't have and we ended up back at the emergency room. Gah! After a cup of charcoal mixed with chocolate milk, an EKG, a few blood tests, the threat of him being admitted and watched overnight and a whole bunch of monitoring and worrying--everything came back normal and they let us bring him home.

I'd say this kid is going to turn my hair gray before he gets out of these "terrible two's" but I think we all know that would be ridiculous, right? I mean, I'm much too young to go gray--O.K., O.K., what I really meant is we all know I'm already covering up those darn gray hairs! Anyway, we are SO happy our little guy is alright. It was a pretty good scare for all of us and a good reminder he is growing up and able to get into more things than he used to. Does anyone know, do they make handcuffs for two year olds? Just kidding. Lol! :)

No comments: