Sunday, February 6, 2011

WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE . . . A TROPICAL HEATWAVE

It warmed up here today. It was almost like a sauna outside (44 degrees) compared to what it has been lately. We thought about going having a picnic outside or even sunbathing! Seriously, it was like walking into a wall of warm air in comparison to what's been going on. I couldn't believe it! What a great feeling!

I wish everyone around the country was getting the relief we felt today. I don't know how long it will last but we will sure take whatever we can get!

We had some family over to watch the SuperBowl today. I never care about the game. I just watch for the commercials! Although, I have to admit that I napped during the first hour and a half of the game so I missed most of the good commercials. Hopefully, I will get to see them over the next few days. :)

No comments: