Friday, February 25, 2011

NO MORE SNOW!

We woke up to a few inches of snow this morning which was a COMPLETE surprise to me! I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to the weather forecasts because I had no idea the white stuff was coming. Luckily, we have a really nice neighbor who takes care of our walks and driveway so we don't have to worry about them.

As I write, more snow is falling from the sky. I sure hope we aren't going to get a ton. I think I'm about snowed out for the season and I think the kids have cabin fever. Gosh, I think we all have cabin fever!

BTW, Grandpa is finishing up his physical therapy next week. He has made great improvement in his movement. He does work really hard to do everything they ask of him. In fact, he usually overdoes it! He will continue on his own after the PT sessions are done to exercise at home and will hopefully improve some more.

We are really proud of Julie. She is going to Regionals tomorrow for her debate team! She has done so well this year, especially for it being her first year! Go Julie!

No comments: