Saturday, February 12, 2011

CELEBRATIONS AND STORYTIME

I had a very nice date with my hubby today. We celebrated both our anniversary of first meeting and Valentine's Day. We went to a late lunch and a movie. It was nice to get out together just the two of us. It doesn't happen very often anymore. We had a really nice time.

Once we finished our date we went birthday shopping for Carly. She is going to turn three next Tuesday! I can't believe she's really almost three! Seems like it has all gone by so fast. My baby girl is growing up!! It makes me think of that song "Turn around, turn around . . ." Actually, I don't know if that's the name of it or not--but you get my point. The growing up happens before you know it.

I was putting Carly to bed tonight and reading her a story when Jonathon ran in and jumped on my lap, too. They were both being really cute and listening well until Rob came in with the camera. They got a little rowdy when he tried to take some pictures. The pictures didn't turn out great but I'm going to post a couple of them anyway since the Mom is usually behind the camera and not in the picture. It's kind of fun to actually have a picture of me reading to the kids. They are so darn cute and I love them so much! And they are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!




es.

No comments: