Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It was a milestone day! Jonathon said his own name for the first time. He says other people's names but he has never said his. He also seemed to get a grip on the word "NO" today. Not in the sense that he started minding us when we say it but that he understands what it means well enough now to use it on us. He also puts some real inflection and meaning into it when he says it and even some volume and length, i.e. NOOOOO)))))))!!

It just so happened that he got a little bit sick and maybe just for punctuation at the end of the day he came running to me and threw up all over my shoulder and back. Poor little guy. I know it's a day I won't soon forget!Lol! He really is such a cute little guy with such a fun personality.

It has really gotten cold here. I didn't even step outside until nearly 10 p.m. and it was only 7 degrees out. The wind is biting cold. We havent had a ton of precipitation yet but the wind will almost cut you in half. I really do feel for those who have the wind, the cold and the elements to deal with as well, especially when their electricity has been affected. I pray the Lord will bless all those who are in need right now.

Well, I'd better get to bed so I will be able to pull myself out of bed when my kids wake up. More later. :)

No comments: