Tuesday, March 31, 2009

O.K., I GIVE, WHAT'S THE SECRET?

How do you accomplish anything when you have a toddler? I can't figure it out. I'm serious. It seems like I can't get the smallest thing done--I mean outside of feeding, clothing, playing with her and managing to clean up a little here and there. Other than those things I simply can't make any headway at all on anything. I feel like I start in the same place every day with the same pile and never quite get to it.

I do realize the Mommying is the most important part but there comes a time when some of those other things have to get done. I just want to know how you WONDER WOMEN are doing it or how you did it? Tell, please tell! All I know is most days I am so exausted from the chasing that when I put her down for a nap I want one myself!
My little girl isn't just walking, she's running and getting faster every day! No joke! It's a good thing she's so darned adorable!

No comments: