Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Resume Burnout

It's almost midnight and I have been working on resumes and cover letters since about 1:00 pm for a couple of friends. Rob and I are volunteers to help with employment needs in our area and lately there has been a lot of need. Luckily the last few days we've received news of a whole bunch of job openings and thus, the rush for help with writing and updating resumes and writing cover letters. I don't mind admitting I am a little burned out today, though. Ugh.

Maybe a good night's sleep will put me back on track to my cheery volunteer state. That's probably all I need. Actually, I am really excited about all the job openings. We have so many people who have been laid off and are looking for work. So, Yay for jobs! Yay for work!

Let's go America. Let's get back on track!

No comments: