Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TODAY IT WAS MY TURN

OK, so today it was my turn for the meltdown. Carly has learned to unscrew lids. Although, I didn't realize it. So, before I knew it she had poured fabric softener on my carpet twice and slathered some of her hair cream all over the floor and her face and arms. Then she tried to open a large container of liquid bleach in the laundry room right while I was standing there. Luckily it was screwed on pretty tight! I do have a childproof handle on the laundry room door--she just happened to be in the room with me. Needless to say--I have had to further childproof my home today! She is just getting so much bigger and smarter everyday and she is starting to outsmart me! Yikes! Hmmm. But then maybe that's not that hard. Hey, who said that?

No comments: