Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh No. More Snow!

I couldn't believe it when I awoke today to more snow. Even so, it seemed rather mild, the kind that doesn't really stick. It kept coming down most of the day really lightly but just didn't stay too much on the ground. That is until about 20 minutes before Julie was supposed to come home from school. Then it started to come in heavy flakes and torrents and it stuck! And of course, I had just gotten Carly to sleep! So, up she came and we went to get big sister in the storm so she didn't have to walk home and become a giant, frozen snow monster! She appreciated it big time. It's bedtime now and I think we have about 4 inches on the ground and it's still snowing. I just keep wondering when we are going to be through with the snow. I guess I will just be grateful for the moisture no matter what form it comes in since droughts are everywhere these days!

No comments: