Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Got Nothing . . .

You know what? I got nothing. There are some days when things are just like that and today is one of them. Nothing exciting happened--nothing funny--nothing unusual. I didn't take any photos or videos. There is nothing at all going on.

I am mad at our legislature. We went to do our taxes and turns out in a year end sweep they wiped out all of our adoption credits and deductions--along with a lot of other things I'm sure. I went to look up what other laws and changes they'd made and the list was a mile long and all covert. It was listed by number and letter and you had to research what each of those were after you looked up those numbers. I've had adoption on the brain for more than a year and I listen to the news every day and I promise you this was never a newsworthy subject. This got passed on the sly as a part of a bigger package. I am going to be writing a few letters to a few senators and representatives. That's for sure!

All I'm saying is check out the PORK in all these bills that are getting signed and passed. You are losing and gaining things you are NOT GONNA LIKE NOR APPRECIATE! GRRR.

Well, other than that--I GOT NOTHING!

No comments: