Friday, March 6, 2009

UNCLUTTERING MY CLOSET

Hopefully, this is just a start and a small one at that, but I just finished going through my closet and dressers and doing a major clean out! Yay for me! Strike a major blow for space and freedom from clutter! I am bound and determined to get rid of the things I don't need that are just cluttering up my life. I have four huge boxes of clothes and shoes to donate and I'm really excited to have them leave my house.

Just the thought of being able to hang something up in my closet without having to use the force of my entire body to shove the other clothes toward the wall to make room for it makes me smile. I have always hung onto things because "I might need them later." I've decided that "later" rarely comes and when it does I have so much stuff I can't find that specific thing anyway so I usually have to go out and buy a new whatever it is.

Hopefully, this is a start to a brand new uncluttered me. We will see.

No comments: