Monday, March 2, 2009

The Speed of LIfe

Just in the last few days Carly has had her fifth tooth start coming in. It's almost all the way in now. It seems like each one comes in faster than the last one. Pretty soon she is going to have a whole mouthful. She's still battling her cold and has been really tired since she got her five shots. I'm hoping she starts to pick back up a little tomorrow.

Her feet sure do move these days, though. She is running all over the house. I guess that could be part of her tiredness. She is 31.5 inches tall now. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. It's just amazing to me.

Speaking of growing up, Julie is doing the very same thing -- even faster if you ask me. Seems like just yesterday she was an 11 year old and now she's talking about turning 16. Yikes! Of course, that's nine months away--but still. It's way too soon for me.

Life sure moves fast while it's rolling over your face and leaving all those wrinkles, doesn't it?!

No comments: