Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're baaa'aaccckkk!

We got back this morning just in time to go to church with the girls. Julie had a talk in Sacrament meeting and we wanted to be there for that. She did a great job. This was the first time we left the baby overnight and it was really hard. I missed her so much. I kept dreaming that we'd forgotten to pack the formula and then the diapers and then, oh yah, the baby! I didn't sleep as well as I should have for not having a crying baby keeping me awake.

Rob and I had a good time and were able to spend a couple of nights away from home and have some nice meals, see a movie and just spend some time with each other. I think it was good for Megan, Julie and Carly to spend some bonding time together, too. They seemed to have had fun as well.

It's almost one and I just got Carly to sleep so I guess I can go to bed, too. G'night everyone.

No comments: