Sunday, June 29, 2008

I AM NOT A SCI-FI FAN

But my whole family is--what's a girl to do? They like to watch these yucky sci-fi horror fantasy flicks and they drive me crazy. Arrggh. I just stayed in the kitchen and cooked dinner while the weirdness flickered across the television screen and everyone's (except mine, of course) eyes glued themselves to the screen. I just don't get it. They aren't just yucky--they are dumb. They aren't even written well and they are things that couldn't even happen in your craziest dream. I think a few people around my house need a creative hobby or an outlet where they can explore their vivid imaginations in real time. Hmmm. Then again, maybe I'm better off letting them watch their crazy movies once in a while. Really, what's the harm. Could be worse I guess.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm with you...I HATE sci-fi!