Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Dirty Rotten Teething Monster!

It's probably a good thing we get our get our first teeth when we are too young to remember. Apparently it is pretty torturous--enough so that it turns normally happy, smiling, cooing little cherubs into angry, screaming, drooling little monsters! Seriously though--I think there is a reason it happens when we are young enough that the memory fades from us. It apparently really hurts. My little one started feeling the pain about a month ago and over the last two weeks it has really gotten worse. She cries really hard every day and needs to gnaw on something at the same time--all the while drooling excessively. I'm sure it's the teething thing. Poor little girl. I really feel for her. I do lots of different things to try to help her. Some work better than others--but all seem to give some relief. If anyone knows of a fool-proof cure for the pain--I'm open!

No comments: