Monday, June 9, 2008

Sickee and Cranky

Mommy has been sick all day. I've had a really bad sore throat. It hurts to swallow--especially on the right side of my throat. This is the second time this has happened in about two weeks. Anyway, I stayed in bed all day. Luckily Julie is out of school and could help with Carly. I got up this evening and helped a little bit but I'm still not feeling up to par.

I'm getting a night bottle for Carly now and I think she and I will head back to bed. I will try to get her to fall asleep so Julie and Rob can have a rest. Her teeth are really bothering her so she is much more cranky than normal.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I had a sore throat for a week and then finally last night it was so bad I could hardly sleep. I went to the doctor this morning...it's strep! Gah! Go get checked if you're still sick, seriously, don't be dumb like me and suffer for a week. Oh...and to top it off I have pink eye...in both eyes. But I'm not complaining...oh wait, yep, I totally am! Lol!