Thursday, June 12, 2008

Something Is Wrong With My Scales!

I got on my scales this morning and I was five, count them -- one . . . two . . . three . . . four . . . five pounds heavier than I was yesterday. Well, how in the world can that be, you say? That's what I said! It's obvious (at least to me)--they are BROKEN! I mean, it can't have anything to do with the Hostess cupcakes I had for breakfast yesterday, or the Hershey Gold chunks I snacked on during the day or even the 5 homemade cookies I ate just before bed with a cold glass of milk. (YES-I DID SAY 5--THEY WERE WARM AND GOOEY!)

Anyway, I know that even when you are this bad--even if you do it for a few days in a row--five pounds in a day is just unheard of?! It's obviously the scales--seriously, they are broken. At least they are now . . . after I took the hammer to them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Oh no! Maybe the next scales will fare better ;)

Natalie said...

5 pounds in one day? That's gotta be water weight, there's no way you consumed enough calories with what you listed to gain that much in a day.

Welcome to Fitness on Fridays!

Anonymous said...

I also believe there is something wrong with the scale...hopeit works fine next week