Friday, March 28, 2008

The Poo Song

D5 has a poo song. It's pretty darn funny. Most babies have a unique thing they do when they go poo. A funny face they make, a sound, a look in their eyes but my baby--she has a song. OK--well to call it a song might be pushing it just a bit but it is a grouping of sounds that goes on for some time. It has a bit of rhythm to it and a coda at the end. Due to the fact that it lacks words--you probably wouldn't call it lyrical but I think you could get away with calling it musical. And trust me on this one-it's absolutely comical--especially when she decides to perform in the middle of a church meeting. I'm going to have to videotape one of these episodes for the archives--you know--just to have as a little insurance policy for when she's a teenager and I want her to do things my way. What do they call that . . . extortion? Yah, I think this will work just great when she starts bringing those boyfriends around. In the meantime, it's just plain funny.

No comments: