Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Four Days and Counting . . .

Only four days left until the wedding. Boy am I excited. It's going to be nice to have a lovely wedding day for D2. We are doing everything we can to make sure we've got all the i's dotted and t's crossed so the day goes smoothly and she and fiance boy have a wonderful experience. I'm also excited for the day after when hubby and I can stop and smell the roses with our new little one. We've been running so fast and so hard trying to prepare for the wedding that I feel like I'm missing some of the newborn moments. Some days I just want to hold her and rock her and look at her and there just hasn't been time for me to sit still and do that. I know these moments only come once and I don't want to miss them. But then, your daughter only gets married once (if you're lucky) and I want everything to be right for her experience too. I guess it's all a balancing act. Did I tell you I love my girls--well, I do.

No comments: