Sunday, March 2, 2008

Funny Faces

After my power nap today (which I needed because baby and I were up bonding last night) I came out and hubby and D4 were watching Pirates 3 for the umpteenth time. I decided to join them even though pirates aren't my favorite subject. While I was watching the movie with them from time to time D4 would say "MOM-you should see your face! And then she'd point and laugh at me-and make the same face she said I was making which was always something odd looking. I can't help it if there are some GROTY scenes in that movie! I must have been screwing up my face quite a bit because D4 apparently decided I was more entertaining than the movie and was getting more laughs out of my face than the television screen. Well, that is until the end when all of the sudden the tables turned. The movie calms down near the end and turns romantic. Hubby and I are sitting on one couch watching the movie when all of the sudden the kissing begins on the screen and D4 starts shrinking into the other couch. Her face turns bright red and screws up. She pulls a pillow up in front of her face and trys to disappear unnoticed. NOT LIKELY. Paybacks are great. Hubby and I kept asking "What's wrong with your face? Aren't you feeling well? Don't you like kissing? Yah, she got the point. She was making some funny faces of her own. It was cute. For now I'll just be glad she's still at an age where kissing embarrasses her instead of intrigues her.

No comments: