Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's My Night

D5's circadium rhythms have yet to adjust themselves to earthlife. Thus, we are spending most of our nights awake and most of our days asleep. Hubby, er Daddy, I should say was kind enough to let me get a good night's sleep last night. It was really nice of him seeing as I had a really bad migraine on top of very little sleep. D5 has been waking and eating every hour and a half--but then she also doesn't always sleep in between feedings at night. I think she has been having some tummy issues of late (that's gas to any of you who are slow.)

So, it's my night to hang out with D5 while hubby gets a good night's sleep. She's semi-sleeping now--but she has been noticing her voice the last few days and it's pretty funny. So, while she's sort of asleep she's hemming and hawing--and it's like she hears herself do it and so she does it again louder just to make sure she's in control of it. Then she smiles. All with her eyes shut. She's so darn cute.

What I don't get is why she sleeps so soundly during the day and so fitfully at night. I mean, it would be totally fine if it weren't turning mine and hubby's circadium rhythms upside down. Do you think it could have anything to do with that curse our parents put on us . . . "I hope you get one just like you?!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrataltions!!!!!!n