Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Cavalry Arrived!

My Mommy is here! Yea! Now the real baking is underway. We cleared 200 cookies today. I say "we" -- but Mom did those all on her own. She did another tray and a half of cherry bars but we had a ton of family over for dinner so we just ate those. Come to think of it--Mom also made a triple batch of oatmeal scotchies that I was going to bake. Ummm--that dough is still in the fridge--what is it I did today? I can't me-member.

Seriously, though. I got a lot done, too. Like dinner for 17 people. I am crazy. Anyway--we are over 800 cookies now on our way to that 1,000! Yea. I still don't have a dress for the wedding. Although, if I don't find one by Thursday I am going to give up and wear an old navy number I have in the closet that doesn't look old. Five days to go and a big "to do" list looming over my head but we just may make it!

No comments: