Thursday, September 5, 2013

MORE WHINE PLEASE

I feel like I have been on a dead run for the last few days. With the beginning of school and the beginning of preschool, soccer games, doctor appointments and well, I won't bore you with all the details but it seems like as soon as I finish one thing it is time to go back and retrieve the first thing. Then I have to start into my list all over again. I guess that is just part of being a mom and juggling things. I used to be good at multi-tasking but I don't seem to be doing so well anymore and I'm not sure what happened.

These schedules are apparently working my last brain cell, though because I have tried to drop the kids off a half hour early and tried to pick them up twenty minutes early. For some reason, I cannot keep their times straight. I think I am just going to take a big black sharpie and write their drop off and pick up times on inside of my visor so it can't be seen unless I pull it down to look. Lol! Just kidding. I will get it down.

I am now paying attention to homework, school clothes and car pools and leaving house cleaning, lawn mowing and vegetable gardening in the wind. I've finally realized ~ I need a wife! Wah!

p.s. I've always said, "If I can whine, I can do anything. Lol!


No comments: