Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I'M BACK!

I can't remember the last time I went five days without blogging but I know it's been a long time. I apologize but life has gotten a little hectic since I've become Mom to a Kindergartner and a pre-schooler who are both playing city league soccer and taking a tumbing/dance class. I am now the Mommy-bus driver along with the chief cook and bottle washer and cheerleader. Lol!

I actually spent time today setting about ten different alarms on my phone to go off in the next two days so I can remember to be at different appointments, games, classes I am supposed to --oh, and also to remind me to do all the assignments I have to do for each one. Oh yah - and one more alarm to make sure the kids have their homework done, too. Yep, even in Kindergarten they have one two-sided page of homework a day.

Grandpa and Grandma are doing well. Grandpa's voice seems to have made a pretty strong comeback this week. If I didn't already know he had a problem with it, I sure wouldn't have had any clue he did the way he answered the phone today. It took me way back to when his voice was strong and almost thunderous. It was again today. I heard my Dad on the phone talking like he did twenty or thirty years ago, Loud, strong and clear. It was great to hear him talking like that again.

Well, I'd better get going for now. I have an early morning tomorrow and you know what they say ~ there's no rest for the wicked.  So, I'm gonna go get me some while the rest of you stay up and party! Lol!


No comments: