Friday, September 27, 2013

CARLY'S FINAL GAME. THE PARTY'S OVER!

So, tonight was Carly's final soccer game. Wow, we thought last night was cold! Brrr. Last night was a sauna compared to tonight. It was 49 degrees out there with biting winds blowing. I layered the kids and did a little layering myself but I should have put heavy coats and gloves on us and brought a heavy blanket to wrap around us. It was really cold--even Rob complained and he never complains about it being cold.

Jono and I went and sat in our van for about 10 minutes during the first quarter and then about halfway through the second quarter he and I packed it in for good. Daddy braved it and stayed to the end but Jono and I couldn't take anymore of the biting winds.

It's too bad, though because Carly was playing great and I really wanted to watch her. I did get a few pictures early on, though. Carly's team had a bunch of go-getters on it this year. They were really fun to be play with, too and had such great sportsmanship.

Practice makes perfect

Coache's Corner

What's the plan coach?
 
Game time!




 

No comments: