Saturday, September 21, 2013

IS THIS AMERICA?

I usually try to write something more personal on my blog but I am deeply disturbed by this story and want to share it. I have a hard time fathoming what is happening to our country. It feels like we are being lead quietly over a cliff because only a few of us have the courage to stand up to the evils happening around us. If you haven't heard of or don't understand what "Common Core" is then please "Bing" or "duckduckgo.com" it. I don't recommend "google" to anyone anymore as they don't care at all about your privacy. But, I digress.

Regardless of whether you know about Common Core or not, what you see in this video should scare the daylights out of you. If it doesn't, you just don't get it. Something is really wrong in our Country right now and if we don't do something to turn it around we are going to be one very sorry people.

I'm not sure what the answer is but I know it begins and ends with prayer and hard work. Please watch:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/20/is-this-america-parent-manhandled-arrested-while-speaking-out-against-common-core-at-public-forum/

No comments: